Noah and Moody go through the history of Uniswap from its EF grant days to Unisocks, Uniswap V2 and now Uniswap V3 and its ranged liquidity model. They explain all the benefits as well as the potential drawbacks, and how the project plans to fix them in a likely indirect way. At the end the conversation shifts into a multi-L2 deployment future and how that may increase MEV, leading Tarun to make an unexpected realization.
Here are some links for this episode:
- A Tale of Sushi(Swap) with Tarun, Hasu and Anna, Zero Knowledge episode 148
- Aping into DeFi and NFTs with Andy Chorlian and Tarun Chitra, Zero Knowledge episode 181
- CowSwap & DAO Tech with Gnosis’s Martin Köppelmann, Zero Knowledge episode 183
- Diving into Arbitrum's Optimistic Rollup, Zero Knowledge episode 179
- Unwrapping Optimism with Ben and Mark, Zero Knowledge episode 177
- Flashbots with Phil Daian and Stephane Gosselin, Zero Knowledge episode 168
- Uniswap V3 launch post
- Vitalik’s Uniswap as an oracle proposal
Don’t forget to sign up to the upcoming zkSessions on June 23rd! This one will be focused on DAOs and NFTs and how they may incorporate zk or privacy. We will also be hosting an interactive community discussion about if and how the ZK community could potentially start using some of these tools as well. Sign up here: https://hopin.com/events/zksessions-daos-nfts
Thank you to this week’s sponsor, Aave
Aave is an open source, decentralised non-custodial liquidity protocol on Ethereum.
With Aave, users can participate as depositors meaning they provide liquidity to earn a passive income. Or they can also act as borrowers to borrow both overcollateralized and undercollateralized funds (think: one-block liquidity Flash Loan).
The Aave community has unanimously voted to introduce an Aave Grants DAO to grow the Aave ecosystem. If anyone's interested in building on Aave or learning more, be sure to go to https://aavegrants.org
If you like what we do:
Subscribe to our podcast newsletter to not miss any event!
Follow us on Twitter - @zeroknowledgefm
Join us on Telegram
Catch us on Youtube
Read up on the r/ZKPodcast subreddit
Give us feedback! -https://forms.gle/iKMSrVtcAn6BByH6A
Support our Gitcoin Grant
Support us on the ZKPatreon
Donate through coinbase.commerce
Or directly here: