In this week's episode, Anna and Fredrik give a general introduction to MPCs, go over a few examples of MPCs in action, compare them with other cryptographic concepts, try to pronounce "fully homomorphic encryption" properly, and more!
Here are some of the material that we reference:
- Andrew Yao's paper on Protocols for Secure Computations
- "How to play ANY mental game" publication - MPCs first introduced Goldreich-Micali-Wigderson (GMW)
- Very basic intro to Shamir Secret Sharing and MPCs Video Series from a Prof at Chalmers
- First widely used MPC in Denmark
- Multi-Party Computation: From Theory to Practice. Nigel P. Smart speaking at Google
- Rob Habermeier's Shamir Secret Sharing library
- A course by Zvika Brakerski on Fully Homomorphic Encryption
Thanks again to this week's sponsor Aragon.
To the listeners of Zero Knowledge Podcast, if you like what we do:
Follow us on Twitter - @zeroknowledgefm
Join us on Telegram - https://t.me/joinchat/B_81tQ57-ThZg8yOSx5gjA
Support us on Patreon - https://www.patreon.com/zeroknowledge
Or directly here: